EZstatements.com Disclosure Statement
This disclosure details your rights and obligations in selecting to receive your periodic financial statements electronically.
- You have contacted your credit union and elected to receive your periodic account statements online.
- You agree to receive electronically any other disclosures or notifications, including IRS reporting
information, that the credit union routinely includes with or on statements.
- You are requesting the credit union discontinue the mailing of printed account statements for this account number.
- You consent to and acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions of the EZstatements.com disclosure.
To participate in this service you need to :
- Have a PC with Internet access.
- Have access to a printer or available storage space on your PC to retain a copy of the .pdf file.
- Maintain an active, valid e-mail address.
If at anytime your e-mail address changes, you must notify the credit
union immediately. You agree that failure to provide the credit union with an accurate
and current e-mail address is not the fault of the credit union.
The following software is required:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher (click the link to download free.) <http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html>
- Netscape Navigator 4.79 or higher (128 bit encrypted), Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher (128 bit encrypted), or AOL 6.0 or higher.
How you will know that your statement is ready for viewing:
- You will be notified each statement period by e-mail when your statement is available
online. If you do not receive email notification and have already signed up
for electronic statements, please contact your credit union to verify your account
information is accurate.
- Once you are signed up, you can always access your statements directly through EZstatements.com
or your credit union website (if applicable).
- You may cancel this service at anytime by contacting your credit union. If you cancel
on the last day of the month you may not receive either an electronic or paper statement
that month. If that happens you may request a paper copy by contacting the credit union.
- You may request a paper copy of your statement by calling the credit union. Limited fees may apply.
Once you sign up, your statements will continue to be provided electronically unless this service is cancelled.
I Accept the terms and conditions of the EZstatements.com Disclosure